document turning sideways in zotero

I have a question about a document rotating in the desktop. I was working on writing notes for a document when the document turned sideways. i don't know what happened or how it happened. I was wondering if anyone knew how to change it back to the proper direction.
  • edited July 11, 2021
    Please explain further. What OS? What word processing program? Did the menues move along with the document? Did the text and menu "turn sideways" or did the page move from portrait to landscape (with the text [and menu] visible upright)? Did the entire document change orientation or only part of the document?

I haven't done so in a long, long time but when I used Word for Windows I seem to remember that there was a keyboard command (ctl-A ?? or was that a WP command) that converted the screen image and margins from portrait to landscape- with the menus on top of a wider page not to the side so that one wants to tilt their head. I regularly use the menu commands in LibreOffice and never learned a keyboard command to move from portrait to landscape mode.
  • I am using a Mac OS so it would work with command-A i think. The pages moved from portrait to landscape view. It was every page in the document. I have several articles on my desktop app and that is the only one that did that.
  • Did this toggle resolve your problem? I use a Mac but I don't use Word.
  • No. It is in my Zotero desktop app. The Word document is fine. I tried the keyboard commands but it still is in landscape view.
  • Can we take a step back? What exactly are you doing and what are you seeing? Can you take a screenshot, upload to Dropbox or similar, and give a link here?
  • @reggieterry: Assuming you're talking about the new PDF reader in the Zotero beta, just go to View → Rotate Counterclockwise.
  • Thank you @dstillman. That worked.