Q on Storage: can I delete zip files saved in koofr?
Hi,
I use zotero addon to save documents and koofr to sync files.
And I find there are zip files in koofr, can I delete them?
If I have larger storage with onedrive, is it better to save files first in onedrive, then link these manually via zotero?
I hope I am understood, thanks for reply!
Jean
I use zotero addon to save documents and koofr to sync files.
And I find there are zip files in koofr, can I delete them?
If I have larger storage with onedrive, is it better to save files first in onedrive, then link these manually via zotero?
I hope I am understood, thanks for reply!
Jean
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage