What happens to my data after I cancel my subscription?

Say I have 8GB of data that I uploaded. What happens when I downgrade or cancel my subscription?
  • You'll no longer be able to upload any additional files, and after a period of time your uploaded files will be deleted from the online library. Your local copies of the files will never be affected.
  • @dstillman I just had that same question from a library patron.
    Could you please clarify
    a) "a period of time" - is that a set period of time? is it dependent on the amount of data stored in the account?
    b) "files" - does this mean the entire record, or only the attachments? if the latter, does it apply to child notes as well as PDFs etc.?

Thanks! :-)
  • "a period of time" - is that a set period of time?
    No, it's not a fixed period of time. But it would be long enough that you'd be unlikely to lose files by accident simply because your subscription briefly lapsed.
    "files" - does this mean the entire record, or only the attachments?
    Neither. It means the files associated with the attachment items. Since you can always choose to have the files locally by using the "download at sync time" file-sync mode, even if you let your subscription lapse and your files were purged online, you'd be able to reset file sync history and re-upload them.