Missing feature under settings>storage? Purge My Library from Zotero Server?

We have a group library running on b2.7, so we have access to the Zotero servers for file storage. While fixing a sync issue with My Library to WebDAV we used the Zotero server as temp storage for My Library.

Eventually, we got the sync issue to clear, and then we again set My Library sync to our WebDAV account.

That spawns the following dialog box:

"If you plan to use WebDAV for file syncing and you previously synced attachment files in My Library to the Zotero servers, you can purge those files from the Zotero servers to give you more storage space for groups.

You can purge files at any time from your account settings on zotero.org."

Until we confirmed sync, we did not purge. But after we confirmed sync back to WebDAV, we sought to remove the My Lib from the Zotero server.

HOWEVER.... in spite of what it says in the above dialog box, on the zotero.org webpage, under settings, under storage (or any other tab) I could not find any place to clear the purge the My Library off Zotero.

To force a purge, I again reloaded from local to Zotero, the redirected back to my WebDAV, spawning the above dialog, and selecting the purge button. This did clear the My Library.

But I doubt this was the My Lib storage clearing method you envisioned. Again, I could not find any place to "purge files at any time from your account settings on zotero.org."

Just thought you'd like to know....
-Jake