Zotero crashes during lunchbreak

Since using a new Macbook with an M1-Chip and Big Sur, Zotero crashes frequently. Most of the time during the lunchbreak. When I come back I see the "Zotero quit unexpectedly"-Window. Today I got this terminal message after clicking on "Report":
- - - -
Last login: Tue Jun 29 09:11:29 on console
fw@fw-mb ~ % /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/MacOS/zotero ; exit;
2021-06-30 15:01:07.595 zotero[5748:430920] *** WARNING: Textured window is getting an implicitly transparent titlebar. This will break when linking against newer SDKs. Use NSWindow's -titlebarAppearsTransparent=YES instead.
objc[5748]: Class ZoteroSBApplicationDelegate is implemented in both /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/resource/libZoteroWordIntegration.dylib (0x13b22ba28) and /Applications/Zotero.app/Contents/Resources/extensions/zoteroMacWordIntegration@zotero.org/resource/libZoteroWordIntegrationClient.dylib (0x129da4a18). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
- - - -
What does this mean?
Regards,
Frank
  • Nothing there is relevant. We'd want to see the actual crash log, which you should be able to find in the Console app under Crash Reports. You can email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.