Zotero and WordPress integration

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to put this in. But it is more of a general question as I have no idea how to accomplish what I am trying to do if it can be done at all.
I use Zotero for managing my citations and I am quite fond of it. I have a new dental radiology website/blog that is powered by WordPress. I want to write scientific articles and publish them as posts or even pages. I would like to include references at the end of the article just like what I can do with MS Word and Zotero integration plugin. I know many people who own blogs and WP is very popular that's why I went and selected it.
I am not a PHP programmer or anything but I like to have high quality articles supported by citations and Zotero is the perfect choice for me. Is there a way to do posts with Zotero instead of manually adding citations?

Thank you
  • I don't know if more automated support is possible, but you can at least auto-generate a bibliography from items in Zotero (which you could move to a new subcollection as you cite them in your post to help you keep track) using drag-and-drop or the context menu. See the documentation here.
  • That's what I thought of doing for bibliography; however, I still have to put citation numbers for sentences manually and moving things around later on can be a problem (You know the benefits of using Zotero :) )

Maybe that could be a feature suggestion?
    Thanks for your reply.
  • Have you considered using an author-date style? That would get round the problems with moving stuff around, as the bibliography would always be in alphabetical order.
  • Unfortunately, that will not work as in medicine and dentistry the citations are in Vancouver style or National Institute of Health style where you put numbers and reference them at the bottom. (Similar to Wikipedia)