Synchronization does not work. Request timed out

ID 1199507332 & 1800506293. I have a 6Gb subscription which was up to 5995Gb and I just purged storage in My Library and am now attempting to synchronize all my local attachments, however it is not working. I even downloaded a new attachment, attached it to a new document on my local machine and attempted to synchronize but that to does not work. HELP!!
  • If you're still seeing this, can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that's failing?
  • Kindly see D1149035111 as requested
  • That shows a successful sync with no errors.
  • edited June 27, 2021
    Maybe so, however ALL my original files are still on the local machine only recently added files are being sent up to My Library at Zotero storage. Recall that I had purged My Library on Zotero and removed some from my local machine and am attempting to re-synch all of my local files to My Library
  • If you used Purge Storage in My Library (which almost certainly doesn’t do what you think it does and isn’t something you should use) you’ll want to go to the Sync → Reset pane of the Zotero preferences and use Reset File Sync History.
  • Thanks dstillman that did it. Thanks aggain. CHEERS!!!