[Feature Request] Branch View in Center Pane

On Windows, I use XYPlorer to navigate my file system. It has an amazing wealth of cool features, but one in particular I'd like to see ported to Zotero would be the Branch View capability. This allows any folders in the current view to be perused like the Windows Navigation Pane: with folders and files below each parent, indented by level.

In Zotero, this feature would allow visualizing the Collection hierarchy as applied to items and sub-collections. This would be extremely valuable for reorganizing your library and rapidly checking that all items are where you want them.

A few case examples:
1. You're viewing your library. You enable branch view, and see all items across your entire library sorted by what collections they belong to. Sub-collections appear as collections indented under other collections. Collections can be opened or closed just like items and their attachments can. Items in multiple collections show up in multiple places, but items in no collections show beside the main Collections.
2. You're viewing a Collection/Sub-Collection. Only the items in that (Sub-)Collection show up in the center pane, following the same idea as for viewing your Library.

Drag should probably be by default a Move, with Shift modifying it to a copy, operation - i.e. reverse of normal drag onto Collections.

Ultimately, this would make having transient collections (by priority or (to read | reading | read)), while also helping with general library refactoring or building spatial relationships.