Sync only group libraries

I've used zotero for a couple of years and have built up an invaluable library which is about 400 mb. Now I'm trying to encourage my students to use zotero by creating group libraries that we can work from together. I want to sync the group libraries but not "my library".
I've unticked the box syncing the attachments in my library but I'm still well over the 100 mb quota. Can I un-sync my library but maintain the group library?

Thanks
Phil
  • This would be a helpful question to have answered by someone in the know...I would just like to sync the attachments in my group libraries and not my more enormous "My library." Is that possible?
  • It looks like I may have figured this out -- it appears like you can click on the syncing the Group Libraries box but not the My Library box under Preferences --> Sync.
  • The original question (i.e. "unsyncing") is a little more complex (though would be possible using "purge storage" online.)

For just syncing files in groups and not for "My Library" just go to the sync preferences in the Zotero client
    http://www.zotero.org/support/preferences/sync
    There are separate check boxes for syncing files in your library and in groups.