Apa - french style

Hi,

Could someone contact me? There are small mistakes in the french apa version, i would like to communicate with someone from the site and we could upgrade it!

Thanks!
  • You can report them here. What issues are you seeing?
  • edited June 19, 2021
    Ok so first:

When there are two names, it's written (Name & Name, XXXX), but it should be written (Name et Name, XXXX). So there is that.

After, when we do a complete bibliography, whent there are more than one names, it is written (I will put a real example: « Arast, O., & Gorjian, B. (2016). The effect of listening to comic strip stories on incidental vocabulary learning among Iranian EFL learners. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 6(3), 66‑74. »)

It should be written without the coma between the names and replace the sign « & » with the word « et »! So basically, when there are more than one names, between the two last ones we put « et ». And also, when we put « et », we don't put a coma before, in french.

Arast, O. et Gorjian, B. (2016). The effect of listening to comic strip stories on incidental vocabulary learning among Iranian EFL learners. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 6(3), 66‑74.

That's it for now, I know there are others, I will report them as I see them :)

Thank you so much!

• There are different versions of APA in French, some do and some do not use the ampersand, but you can find what you're looking for in this style:
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:universite-de-montreal-apa
  • Wow! I did not see that at all, this is so cool, thanks! I'll definetely check that out! (already downloaded :) )