Error Report ID - 1718520404

Hi,
I installed the 2.0b version only yesterday and the first sync was not completed yet - I get all the time same error message "uploaded data not well-formed." I tried to open/close Zotero pane as well as FF (3.5.3 on WinXP) but this did not help. I understand from what I read in the forums that I have incorrect data in my Zotero library that cannot be translated to the sync server but I have no clue how to locate these data and what I should do..

Thanks!

Ronen
  • I thought we fixed this, but it may still be a problem for old files.

Search your library for "2007-09-11 06:56:30" and find the item created at that time. Rename the attached PDF, which has an invalid (and possibly invisible) character in its filename. Then try to sync again.
  • Thanks - but now I have it again - probably in a different item - report ID 350666791
  • No, same item. Just to make sure you're renaming the right file, this one has the words "Turn An Analysis" in it. Make sure you're actually renaming the file as well, not just the attachment title.
  • Thanks a lot!
    It wasn't important so I just removed it - now I get the same error - the report ID is 240712673

Thanks!
  • OK- I searched for all the item which contained this little fellow - � and then sync was finally successful.

Thanks a lot!

Ronen