[iOS Beta, iPad] Feature request: Filter by tags

As far as I can tell, it is currently not possible to filter papers in your library by their tags in iOS. This feature would be great to help further filter papers in a folder. I could imagine this living in the current filter button, in addition to being able to filter by downloaded files.
  • You can already search for tags now, but yes, you'll be able to filter by tags in a future version.
  • Second this request: I am new to Zotero so my library is currently sparse. But, as I add up to several hundred papers, I may have dozens of tags and can’t possibly remember them all. Being able to see and select the tags for filtering (which will be my primary method of organization, not folders) would be immensely helpful.

Note: when using the search bar for papers currently, even if a paper has not been tagged with a particular keyword, if that keyword is in the paper title (or presumably any of the others field in the paper info, but I have not tested this) it will populate in the search results. So currently, it is not necessarily possible to filter by tags because you may get stray papers in your search results.
  • The tag selector is now available in the latest version of the iOS app.