sync error with zotro:'relations' values currently must be Zotero item URIs

edited 15 days ago
[JavaScript Error: "Error 400 for item WMXHQUUJ in 我的文库:

ZoteroObjectUploadError: 'relations' values currently must be Zotero item URIs"]

[extra output removed — D.S.]

version => 5.0.96.2, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => zh-CN, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.96.2, extensions => ZoteroQuickLook (1.4.2, extension), ZotFile (5.0.16, extension), Zotero Scholar Citations (2.0.4, extension), Markdown Here (2.13.4, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.96.2, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.19.SA.5.0.96.2, extension), Jasminum (0.1.0, extension)
  • Can you provide a Debug ID for a sync attempt that fails?
  • I had deleted the item which I serched according the discussions related to my problems before on the forum. And I found it sync normally. However, I meet the same problem and I don't know why. I have to delete the item totolly to see either it would function like the fomer one. The debug ID is "1357760745". Thangks!
  • We need a Debug ID, not a Report ID.
  • edited 6 days ago
    Following is the log:

    [JavaScript Error: "Request timed out after 120000 ms"]

    [JavaScript Error: "Request timed out after 120000 ms"]

    [JavaScript Error: "Request timed out after 120000 ms"]

    [JavaScript Error: "item is undefined" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/itemPane.js" line: 109}]

    [JavaScript Error: "error opening PDF: D:\Zotero\storage\GDZVHA8F\张 等。 - 2018 - 滴灌施肥水平对宁夏春玉米产量和水肥利用效率的影响.pdf Win error 3 during operation open on file D:\Zotero\storage\GDZVHA8F\张 等。 - 2018 - 滴灌施肥水平对宁夏春玉米产量和水肥利用效率的影响.pdf (系统找不到指定的路径。
    )" {file: "chrome://zotfile/content/pdfextract/toc.js" line: 14}]
    logError@chrome://zotfile/content/pdfextract/toc.js:14:13
    onFileError@chrome://zotfile/content/pdfextract/toc.js:90:13


    [JavaScript Error: "Error 500 for item 5E3GSTIM in 我的文库:

    ZoteroObjectUploadError: An error occurred"]

    [JavaScript Error: "An error occurred" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1324}]

    […]

    version => 5.0.96.2, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => zh-CN, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.96.2, extensions => ZotFile (5.0.16, extension), Zotero Scholar Citations (2.0.4, extension), ZoteroQuickLook (1.4.2, extension), Markdown Here (2.13.4, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.96.2, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.19.SA.5.0.96.2, extension), Jasminum (0.1.0, extension)
  • edited 6 days ago
    No, that's just error report output again. We need a Debug ID. Please follow the link and read the instructions, and only post the ID itself here (beginning with a "D").
  • I got it, "D751793449"
  • I opened zotero this afternoon and found it is ok with sync. I'm still puzzled because I don't know what cause the sync problem before and now. I deleted one item related to the problem which I added yesterday and restarted the computer. I just relief it now is ok.
  • Anyway, thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.