can Zotero detect common references in multiple publications in my Library?
Hello,
I'm a new user of Zotero and I had a question about finding the common references across all of my uploaded files in my library (e.g. if I had 5 publications and 3 of them listed the same reference, so it would be easy to recognize that this reference is important to read). So I would appreciate it if anyone could help.
Thanks!
I'm a new user of Zotero and I had a question about finding the common references across all of my uploaded files in my library (e.g. if I had 5 publications and 3 of them listed the same reference, so it would be easy to recognize that this reference is important to read). So I would appreciate it if anyone could help.
Thanks!
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage