Bibliography versus List of References: how to avoid duplicated entries in a Bibliography

To my understanding, a section in a document called "Bibliography" represents the recommended books/articles/etc to read in addition to the document. No sense to repeat an entry here.
On the other hand, a section in a document called "List of References" contains the citations (possibly repeated) made in the document's body.
I have a large document with a planned section of Bibliography. No repetitions make sense here. However I would like to insert a citation within the pages of the document to some book (for example, "In Ref. [5] chapter 3 it can be seen ..."), then some pages later another citation to the same book (for example "In Ref. [5] chapter 5 ..."). That will result in repeated entries in the document's bibliography section.

Any suggestion?

I am using windows 10, zotero 5.0.96.2, LibreOffice 7.1 and the latest connector.
  • The titles used for various types of lists vary by style guide. There isn't a universal meaning for these words.

If you cite the same item multiple times, it will only be included in the bibliography one time. Note that for the same reference number to be used in text, you need to be using a "numeric" style (https://www.zotero.org/styles?format=numeric), not a "note" style (like Chicago).
  • Solved! It behaves as described, multiple citations are included in the bibliography just once.
    It seems to be that there were old references, unlinked, repeated, that caused my confusion. Once removed, it is working perfectly.
    I am using IEEE citation style, numeric.