New Style request: Campus Verlag

Hello,

I'm using zotero for a while now, but unfortuntley havent understood yet how to find and edit a style.

I'm finishing a manuscript for Campus Verlag, one of the major German editors.
Can you help find a match and adjust it.
It would be helpful for other as well. Campus is an established name among German publishers.

Here is what I'm looking for:
https://www.campus.de/autoren/autoreninformation/druckvorlage.html

In text citation:

• (Author, year: Page) (Foucault 1974: 33)
• 2 Authors: (Deleuze/Guattari 1977: 11)
• 3 and more Authors: (Foucault u.a. 1980: 55f.)

• one Authors various books same year: (Luhmann 1975a: 13; 1975b: 236)
•Follow up of reference: (Negt/Kluge 1972; Foucault 1980; Derrida 1984)

Bibliogrpahy

Books:
Müller, Marie K./Knecht, Paul, Heim und Herd. Ein Abgesang, 3., durchges. und verb. Aufl., Berlin/London/Paris 1998.

Klee, Ernst (Hg.), Gastarbeiter. Analysen und Berichte, Frankfurt/M. 1972.

Booktitle italics!

Journals &Chapters
Hayes, Peter, »Zur umstrittenen Geschichte der I.G. Farbenindustrie AG«, Geschichte und Gesellschaft, Jg. 18, H. 2 (1992), S. 11–12.

Müller, Hans, »Neue Erkenntnisse in Ungarn«, in: Hermann Mayer (Hg.), Erkenntnisse der Welt, Bd. 3, Frankfurt/M. 1996, S. 130–145.
Journal& booktitle in italics

Can you help?

Thank you! Danke
Darja
  • edited 3 days ago
    I'll log your request, but please provide the outstanding information as per the request.

Style available here: Zitierstil Campus Verlag
  • Thank you for taking this on and providing me the information about how to request a style:

Here is the example for In-text citation:

(Campbell/Pedersen 2007:11)

(Mares 2001: 33)

(Campbell/Pedersen 2007:11; Mares 2001: 33)

Campbell, John L./ Pedersen, Ove K. (2007), The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success«, Comparative Political Studies, Jg. 40, H. 3, S. 307–332.
    Journaltitle in italics!

Mares, Isabela (2001), Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in: Peter A Hall/David Soskice (Hg.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York, S. 184–213.
    Booktitle in italics

Internet source should be quoted like this:
    Jarausch, Konrad H., Eine »nachholende« Diskussion. Transatlantische Anmerkungen
    zur Debatte über die neue Kulturgeschichte, in: H-Soz-u-Kult, 22.05.1998,
    http://hsozkult.geschichte.hu-berlin.de/rezensio/symposiu/jarausch.htm

Here is a link to the style sheet:

the relevant invormation is the one concerning
    "Amerikanische Zitierweise"
    https://www.campus.de/autoren/autoreninformation/druckvorlage.html

Here is the link to a open access book they published:
    https://www.campus.de/e-books/wissenschaft/soziologie/prekaere_arbeit_prekaere_liebe-16170.html

Thank you for the support!
    Darja
  • Dear Colleagues,

I need to apologize for sending you a sample with a mistakes.
    Not cool from my side.

Here is the corrected version:
    Here is the example for In-text citation:

(Campbell/Pedersen 2007:11)

(Mares 2001: 33)

(Campbell/Pedersen 2007:11; Mares 2001: 33)

Campbell, John L./ Pedersen, Ove K. (2007), The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success, Comparative Political Studies, Jg. 40, H. 3, S. 307–332.
    Journal title in italics!

Mares, Isabela (2001), Firms and the welfare state: »When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?«, in: Peter A Hall/David Soskice (Hg.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, New York, S. 184–213.
    Book title in italics

Internet source should be quoted like this:
    Jarausch, Konrad H., Eine »nachholende« Diskussion. Transatlantische Anmerkungen
    zur Debatte über die neue Kulturgeschichte, in: H-Soz-u-Kult, 22.05.1998,
    http://hsozkult.geschichte.hu-berlin.de/rezensio/symposiu/jarausch.htm
  • Dear Admins,

Do you need further information and if not, when will the style sheet be available?
    Greetings
    Darja
  • Dear Admins,

I received an Email today proposing to provide the requested citation style individually for 30,- . Do I understand it right that there won't be a freely accessible style for Campus Citation?

I'm aware of the need to compensate the labour involved in freeware but that is different from commercializing scientific work. It would make sense to talk to campus if they could support the freeware solution.

And I'm a bit irritated that providing the citation style as individual licenses wasn't communicated in advance. Your response gave the impression it would be part of the support to help generating the style.

Also I would like to know the criteria behind deciding what is a “house -style” and what is a style that is particular, regional and therefore sold individually?
    What does that do for an academic landscape not only in Germany but general to regional variety and accessibility.
    Looking forward to hear back from you
    Greetings
    Darja
  • edited 3 days ago
    First of all, sorry that you understood this would be made for free. When I made above message I hadn't looked at the request, so just logged it for the time being.
    Secondly, it was a personal message here via the forum, not an email. (I don't have your email address)

I have made close to 700 styles freely available to the repository over the many years I've been working on the CSL project. The grand majority have all been for journals.
    For universities, random institutions and publishers I can't do that anymore and offer styles against payment. Either one-off (based on an hourly rate price) or I put them in a shop to make it easier when there is a bunch of students who want to buy a style.
    That's the gist. You don't need to buy though. Maybe someone else sees this request and helps you.

Style available here: Zitierstil Campus Verlag