Add snapshot to html generation of bibliography

Hi,
I want to add the snapshot (e.g.: Zotero/storage/2LBBZLPE/MAM-57956.html) together with its path to the bibliography generated and saved as html, which should somehow be possible by changing the respective style, but I have no idea how and where within the style sheet that could be done. Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot!
  • I’m not sure I understand. Can you describe exactly what you are trying to do? What do you mean “include the snapshot”?
  • Sorry if it was not clear. Let me try again: When I create a bibligraphy (right-click on item, save as e.g. APA style and bibliography & html output) it works fine and generates the html. What I need is that the locally stored snapshot (e.g.: Zotero/storage/2LBBZLPE/MAM-57956.html) is automatically included into this html file. I guess this might be achieved changing the respective (e.g. APA) style sheet.
  • But if you mean linking to attached snapshots (or PDFs) from a Zotero-generated bibliography then no, that's not possible. Attachments aren't accessible to citation styles.
  • Thanks for your answer....though it s bad news...