Mistakes in Zotero references

Hi everyone. I applied the reference style of "the journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences" but lots of mistakes. The journal reference style is without any doi and cited dates and websites. But zotro is picking doi and websites (available from). Secondly some of the references have page number take from the last of doi. Page number inside the software are correct but in the word file they are translated incorrectly. Please any suggestions?
  • The style should only print URLs for journal articles without a page range, i.e. electronically published ones. The style guide isn't explicit about that, but that's fairly standard practice.

I don't follow about the rest -- could you add some examples?
  • 1) Zhang L, Yuan T-F: Exercise and substance abuse [Internet], in International Review of Neurobiology. Elsevier, 2019, pp 269–280[cited 2020 Jun 26] Available from: https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0074774219300650
    2) Gardoni F, Bellone C: Modulation of the glutamatergic transmission by Dopamine: a focus on Parkinson, Huntington and Addiction diseases [Internet]. Front. Cell. Neurosci. 2015; 9[cited 2020 May 27] Available from: http://journal.frontiersin.org/Article/10.3389/fncel.2015.00025/abstract

I think Rerefrence 1 and 2 look very different. Because In 1 we have page number etc but in 2 We dont have.
    3) Solingapuram Sai KK, Hurley RA, Dodda M, et al.: Positron Emission Tomography: Updates on Imaging of Addiction. J. Neuropsychiatry Clin. Neurosci. 2019; 31:A6-288

In Reference 3 Page Numbers are wrong.

4) Okita K, Mandelkern MA, London ED: Cigarette Use and Striatal Dopamine D2/3 Receptors: Possible Role in the Link between Smoking and Nicotine Dependence. Int. J. Neuropsychopharmacol. 2016; 19:pyw07

Like ref 3 page number in ref 4 is wrong. I corrected it in zotero but it is not translating in word file.

Thanks in Anticipation
  • It looks like you have 1. entered as a book section, that's why you get this differently. Once you turn it into a journal article, it'll look right.

What's wrong with the page numbers for 3 and 4? That's how they appear on pubmed, too, for example.

• Thank you so much Sir. I just noticed. reference 3 and 4. They look diff on pubmed.

apologize for ref 1 and 2.

Bundle of Thanks.