It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or a Linked Attachment Base Directory may be se

Dear all,
Please suggest to me, how to slove above problme urgent.
  • It means what the message says. There's something specific in the message you don't understand, quote it here and explain what you don't understand about it.
  • I didn't understand exact meaning of above error message, could you guide me how to slove it.

I exported Library from one system to another system. But another system, now I am not able to do anything.

could find how to slove the problme.
  • edited May 11, 2021
    If you're referring an actual Zotero export (e.g., RDF), you don't use export to move a library between computers. See Transferring a Library. You should delete your existing Zotero data directory and start again.

If you mean something else, you'd have to say exactly how you transferred data. But to access linked files on a different computer where they might exist in a different location, you'd need to have set up a Linked Attachment Base Directory on the original computer and then set it to the appropriate location on this computer.