Ambiguous description of one-field author input

Zotero allows for two ways to input author information: in "one field" and "two fields". These names are are not very descriptive. More descriptive are the placeholders "(last)"/"(first)" and "(full name)", respectively. However, these placeholders give the impression that they are interchangeable, as in "Albert"/"Einstein" and "Albert Einstein" and that pressing the field switch button toggles between these two ways of writing the same name supports this impression. But contrary to this impression, the documentation states

"Single field mode should be used to institutions (e.g., when the author is “Company A”), while two field mode (last name, first name) should be used for personal names." (https://www.zotero.org/support/adding_items_to_zotero#editing_items)

And I realized that in (Better) BibTeX, the one field/two fields input methods can lead to quite different results, including a different CiteKey. So, I think it would be better to make the supposed usage more apparent to the user. I guess a placeholder "(institution)" and some more description in the field switch button tooltip would be helpful.