WebDAV URL

Hi,

I'm trying to sync Zotero with WebDAV, since my DB has more than 100MB. My webdav url is https://xxx.xxxx.xx/zotero/, so I have to add the "/zotero" for webdav login, otherwise it's not working. But Zotero always tries to auth with the base URL without the /zotero. Is this known/working as intended, am I missing something, is there a workaround?
  • Thanks, tried that, but it didn't work.

Unexpected status code 0 caching authentication credentials in Zotero.Sync.Storage.Session.WebDAV.getLastSyncTime()

Sent an error report, too, but unfortunately lost the ID.
    URL, login, all correct. Checked and double-checked again. Even after Firefox restart all the settings remain correct, but I still get this sync error now.
  • Well, that's now a different issue. Load the URL in Firefox. It probably has a self-signed certificate you need to accept first.
  • Hm, it seemed to work (animated sync button for two minutes) but in the end just another error message:

Error processing uploaded data (Report ID: 751b5663)

zotero folder on webdav still empty.

Complete error report:
    [JavaScript Error: "Attempted to connect to a site with a bad certificate in the add exception dialog. This results in a (mostly harmless) exception being thrown. Logged for information purposes only: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://pippki/content/exceptionDialog.js :: checkCert :: line 180" data: no]" {file: "chrome://pippki/content/exceptionDialog.js" line: 188}]

[JavaScript Error: "Attempted to connect to a site with a bad certificate in the add exception dialog. This results in a (mostly harmless) exception being thrown. Logged for information purposes only: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://pippki/content/exceptionDialog.js :: checkCert :: line 180" data: no]" {file: "chrome://pippki/content/exceptionDialog.js" line: 188}]

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Error processing uploaded data (Report ID: 751b5663)' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>"

I don't know if these "bad certificate" message is some relict or the certificate got rejected during sync. I can access webdav with Firefox... so can't see why Zotero should not.
    This would be so nice if it would actually work. I see a lot of other problems from WebDAV users in this forum, is there a new beta version on its way to fix problems soon? :-)
  • Your WebDAV problem is fixed. Those top messages are from earlier. The error log isn't cleared until you restart Firefox.

The bottom error is a server timeout. Your sync should go through if you keep trying.
  • Strange. It's like shoot and try. Synced now after restart and second try, but with errors nonetheless... whatever, will do it for me.

Thanks for your help.