iOS feature requests: tabs / PDF viewer / tags

Hello team,
The iOS beta is a fantastic addition, I am really excited about its potential! A couple of notes:

1. A tabbed interface like the one just introduced in the macOS beta would be great to switch back and forth between the library and multiple opened PDFs for cross reference. This is something that longstanding PDF viewers like PDF expert have implemented well if you'd like to examine an example of this behavior in iOS.

2. Speaking of PDF viewers, I think the basic feature set of the Zotero beta is pretty much already there. One small request would be to show and hide the top toolbar in sync with the bottom miniature previews to allow for a true distraction free full screen reading environment.

3. The PDF view sidebar could be expanded, potentially in a tabbed system (akin to the Safari sidebar) to access: I. the currently implemented list of highlights and sticky notes; II. the parent library entry details; III. notes under the parent entry. I know these can already be simultaneoulsly accessed via a second instance in iPad multitasking, but it's a bit cumbersome.

4. This is probably already coming, but I really miss the desktop clients tag list side panel to quickly filter the library.

5. Speaking of tags: they should also be made tappable in the entry details to lead to a list of all entries with the same tag.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Felix