Help! Moving Zotero Lib to New Comp

Hi,
I followed the directions for moving Zotero libraries to a new computer. Since the directions don't have too many details about the process of opening the transferred files, Im a bit lost, since I dropped the Zotero Library files from the old comp into the space where it should be for the new computer. When I open Zotero on the new computer its not showing any of the files in the library, though when I search under preferences-> File and Folders-> Data Director Folders the default setting is the Zotero folder under my username where the old library files are held. I tried using the Custom option to link to the same place but it wouldn't let me. And the new Zotero is just still empty. Please help! I am under major deadlines and can't use my old computer any longer.
  • It really is as simple as copying the "Zotero" folder to the correct location on the new computer and then starting Zotero.

Leave the data directory setting at the default. Then go to the data directory, take a screenshot of what you see (including filenames, sizes, and timestamps), upload it somewhere (e.g., Dropbox or Google Drive), and provide a link here.