some pdf can’t open in ios beta version

there is a ❓icon on the right of the item in ios beta ,others can be open normally the is
no ❓ icon just a pdf document icon with blue rectangle,and i can open it on macos.Can you help me?
  • That just means the PDF isn't available in your online library, either because it's a linked file or because it's not synced via Zotero storage. See Files Not Syncing.
  • I have read the link about files not syncing carefully,and performed all steps.The paper with ❓icon on zotero ios beta have been uploaded,the attachment file is accessible on my library on zotero.org,but i still can't open the attachment file on zotero ios beta on my ipad.
  • To be clear, you can view the PDF in the web library, via a files.zotero.net link? Not just a link to the original publisher location? What's the URL when you're looking at the attachment item (not the PDF)?

If you're sure the file itself is available in the web library, can you provide a Debug ID for an attempt to open the file on iOS?
  • i check the attachment item in the web library and there is no attachment indeed,and i select Reset File Sync History for the library in question,but the file is still not available onlie.the debug id is D1410629345
  • No, again, if the file isn't available online, the iOS app is irrelevant. See Files Not Syncing.
  • I have followed the steps from Files Not Syncing to fix the problem,that 's why I report the dabug id
  • You provided a Debug ID from iOS, which isn't relevant, as the page explains.
  • i use webdav to store the attachment and I check the file in the OS file manager and find the name of the file's parent directory, which is a string of characters such as 'F81VWFP2',at the same time there are the corresponding .prop and .zip files on the webdav server,so i don't know what i should do to solve this problem.
  • The iOS app doesn't currently support WebDAV — that's why I said the file had to be synced via Zotero storage and available in the online library. Neither of those is the case if you're using WebDAV.
  • Got it.Thx!
    Will the ios app support WebDav in the future?