word - Oo plugin central pane quite small

Hi folks,

I do not know if I'm the only one feeling that way, but I find a little painful the fact that the window that opens when inserting a citation in word or Oo cannot expand. It is particularly true when inserting multiple citations. I explain myself:

the way I usually do things is click on "insert a citation", and then, I have to find the appropriate cite in a few hundreds... that usually goes through using the "search" dialog. the easiest (for me) is usually searching for an author. And here I get 4 or 5 cites from the same author, but different title and (not always) different year.

the problem is that given the size of the window, I rarely have more than the first 2 or 3 words of the title visible, and often the year is not even visible, due to the small width of the central pane of this window. OK, pointing at a given title shows it in full length, but it's somewhat slow (at least on my machine).

maybe it would be worth it having this window expandable, of the left pane collapsible to make more space to the central pane ?

thanks for reading !

dda
  • This problem is fixed in 2.0b7, although for whatever reason there seems to be no indicator that the window is resizable. If you're running 2.0b7, you should be able to drag the lower right corner to resize the window.
  • shame on me for not even trying !!!

thanks !