Citing Congressional Record?

Hi! I saw somewhere that Zotero doesn't yet have any option for citing the Congressional Record, and accordingly I don't see an option in the desktop app. Does anyone have any recommendations for a substitute citation, some other format that looks substantially similar to the way that a Congressional Record citation might look in MLA or Harvard? If not, how might I go about writing it manually?
  • Can you give an example?
  • Also looking for advice on the best template for a Congressional Record (maybe book section?)

Example
    Senator Kennedy of Massachusetts, speaking for the Joint Resolution on Nuclear Weapons Freeze and Reductions, on March 10, 1982, to the Committee on Foreign Relations, SJ Res. 163, 97th Cong., 1st sess., Cong. Rec. 128, pt. 3: 3832–34.

Source: Turabian, Kate L.. A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, Ninth Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing) (p. 215). University of Chicago Press. Kindle Edition.

Also - Congress.gov has various examples including MLA on how to cite mostly legislation https://www.congress.gov/help/citation-guide
  • More detail to use if using a book section:

Using the citation search to retrieve a single Congressional Record document in PDF format if you know the Volume (year), page type (House, Daily Digest, etc.), and Page Number of the document,
    Source: Govinfo.gov