Full Screen Mode breaks Zotero

Hey there and thanks for reading.

I am using a MacBook 12" (2016) with the latest version of macOS Big Sur. When trying to open Zotero in full screen mode the app crashes and I have to kill it through the OS tools.

I have the latest version of Zotero/Juris-M respectively and I am out of things to try.
Already tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything.
Help.
  • Can you provide a Report ID from a version of Zotero that does that? This was an issue during the Big Sur beta period and was fixed in Zotero before Big Sur was released. It shouldn't happen with current versions.

But this bug very well may still exist in Jurism. If you're actually talking about Jurism, you'd have to report that to the Jurism developer.
  • I will try to check the Zotero version.

However when I open Zotero it tells me that an empty Zotero is trying to sync with the online database. That window sometimes also freezes and then I can’t use Zotero at all.

I am not sure how I can make the switch back from jurism to zotero and still keep all my data.
  • edited April 10, 2021
    duh, I'm an idiot. I was scared of losing my data so I didn't sync. Did it now and everything is there plus fullscreen works.

So I guess I'm switching back from Juris-M to Zotero.

Thank you!