How to find a citation style with regard to a specific outer appearance?

Dear forum,

I know there is a search engine for different citation styles on Zotero.org. But I could not find a way to filter for specific criteria of appearance. I have some word 2019 files where I have built my own personal database with my own references. What I am trying to say is that it's not meant for a journal etc. where you would need a journal specific citation style (which I know you can easily find on Zotero.org). It is rather a data base for myself (to look up information for my job etc.) and that is why I would like to adjust the outer appearance to my own needs. My first impulse was to create a new citation style but I must admit... it seems to be quite complicated if you don't do it every day.

Is there any search engine that would allow you to search in a way as follows? (I may not know the correct terms, I hope you get what I mean)

1. What should the citation mark within the text contain?
- numeric reference?
- letter-based reference?
- first author's name?
- all authors' names?
- complete title of reference?
- year of reference?

2. What should the citations list beneath the document contain?
- How many authors? First author? Complete authors' list? First and last names? etc.
- Complete title?
- Year of citation?
- Place of citation? (in case it is a lecture/talk etc.)

And afterwards Zotero should display all citation styles that match the above-mentioned criteria.

Suppose, I have found a citation style that fits my purposes best. Is it possible to edit this style for some minor changes? For example if I would like to use a different color for the citation mark within the text.

Thank you very much for your help!
Yukusoona