Problem restoring structure of Group Library

I have a Group Library that I host for a literature review project, along with my personal library. Somehow last week the Group Library lost all its folder structure. I've been following the directions here (https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#restoring_from_the_last_automatic_backup) to fix it, and running Replace Online Library (for which I select the radio button and then hit the Reset ... button and then select Replace Data in Online Library). The restoration to my local machine looks good--I have the folder structure for the Group Library back and all the papers seem to be there. However, no matter how many times I do Replace Online Library the file structure doesn't get replaced online. I've turned off autosync and closed the online library to make sure that the only open one is my local machine with the correct folder structure. I'm not sure if I need to do something different because it's a Group Library, but I haven't been able to figure out how to fix this. Please let me know how to get this done.
Thank you for your help.
  • Are you selecting the group library in the drop-down for Replace Online Library?
  • Okay--now I'm just embarrassed--I didn't notice that was drop-down. Thanks so much!