Word Integration Zotero Updating Problem ID:772444549

Hi,

after updating to the latest Word Integration I receive the following error "zotero experienced an error updating your document". It seems to be the same Problem which occurred in the OpenOffice Plugin: http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/8751/error-updating-document-openoffice-integration-30a1-zotero-20b7-mac-os-105/

Some help would be great.

Greets zotomat
  • zotomat,

The issue is definitely separate from the OpenOffice issue (the error message is just a generic one, and the code that's producing it is completely separate) and there are no Zotero errors in that report. You have to trigger the error before selecting "Report Errors" (and without restarting Firefox).
  • I have the same problem. Zotero reports the error as: [JavaScript Error: "p.onStatusChange is not a function" {file: "chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.xml" line: 519}]
  • kenyonz: No, that's not a relevant error. Please provide a Report ID.
  • My bad. I'm new to most of this. To clarify: I upgraded from Zotero 1.0 to 2.0 and am attempting to update my Zotero citations within a Word 2007 document, but when I try to select a substitute for a citation the error occurs. This is what just came up in the Zotero error report when I tried it again: [JavaScript Error: "p.onStatusChange is not a function" {file: "chrome://browser/content/tabbrowser.xml" line: 519}]
  • We need the Report ID, which is what you get once you submit the error report.
  • wait, sorry, scratch that. the report id is 1914915931
  • kenyonz, a fix for your issue will be available in the next version of Zotero. Until then, you can just delete the citations with the missing items and re-add them.
  • Thx Simon. I will change the Thread.
  • OSX Version 10.5.8. I installed Zotero 2.0 Beta with the latest Word plug-in and Python and when I start a bibliography, I get the notice, Zotero Integration Error/Zotero Experienced an error updating your document.

I am totally new to this and do not know what I am doing...HELP!
  • Please provide a report ID.