Zotero-OCR Tesseract Issue

I am trying to use the Zotero-OCR plugin developed by zuphilip. with Zotero Beta latest version on an Apple M1

I have tesseract, and poppler tools configured. But there seems to some issue as I am not able to OCR any file. Here is the error I see when looking at Debug Output.

(1)(+0000007): NS_ERROR_FAILURE Exception: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIProcess.init] [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIProcess.init]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/utilities_internal.js :: Zotero.Utilities.Internal.exec< :: line 762" data: no] Zotero.Utilities.Internal.exec<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/utilities_internal.js:762:5 From previous event: oncommand@chrome://zotero/content/standalone/standalone.xul:1:1

Appreciate any advice available. thanks in advance.

• I'd post to the github of the add-on rather than here. It's certainly possible that it doesn't work with the current beta, although the error message looks more fundamental.