Zotero not syncing

Zotero synced fine a few days ago.

However, the last few syncing attempts have failed yesterday and today. Even following a full reboot of my Windows 10 PC, and a restart of Zotero.

Error codes 1611335716 and 1823517179 (I didn't generate a code the time before that).

Any advice would be appreciated. (I've just renewed my storage for another year too).

Thank you.
  • Tried again, error in just 1 second! Error 774530336

Said there was a virus in a particular TMP file but when I checked the relevant folder, there was no such file in that folder?
  • This is just your security software flagging a file (likely a web snapshot) in your library. Search for the item key in the error message (PJ2S25W9) by pasting it into the Zotero search bar in All Fields & Tags mode, delete the attachment file that shows up, and empty the trash.
  • Thanks very much, that worked and it seems to have synced now!

It's very odd as that item was a webpage from a very well known security firm's blog about a particular vulnerability. Can't imagine that that firm had been hacked, but you never know...
  • They likely just had some example text or code on the page that was picked up by your security software.