global list of references of my keywords

edited March 18, 2021
Hi,
I think that is would be a nice to have.

Imagine you have a bigger personal library with pdfs of books and articles and other texts.
Now you have personal list of keywords which are associated with your personal research field like e.g. induction, theory, falsification, ...
Wouldn't it be nice if Zotero would be able to create and write a list with title, author, .., and the actual page number where Zotero has found your personal keywords:
Key: Induktion
Title: Von einem realistischen Standpunkt: Schriften zu Sprache und Wirklichkeit
Author: Putnam, Hilary
Date: 1993
Local File: Putnam_1993_Von einem realistischen Standpunkt.pdf
Page of local doc.: 42, 48, ...

Title: Induktion und Beobachtung
Author: Graemer, Dennis

For example in the first book page 42 (pdf) shows the pages 48 & 49 (book), page 48 (pdf) shows 96 & 97 (pdf).

For pdf files of books where two pages of a book are scanned into one pdf file page the page number to search for of the text passage is different from page number of the real book but it is the number I have to search for to see this text passage. It is the same for single (pdf) articles which are taken from a book where e.g. page one of the pdf file is numbered with 215 in the book.

This list of personal keywords wouldn't be meant for citations but only for the personal use of my personal library. With the page number of the pdf file I can find the page number of the real book.

Of course the this would only work for files where all (or some) single words can be read by Zotero e.g. as pdf files should be OCRead in advance.