Zotero for iOS on ipad - Mobile browser issues and feature request

Love the iOS app, thank you! A few issues with sharing to Zotero from mobile browsers:

-After I installed Zotero for iOS (iPad pro running iPadOS 14.4), Zotero appeared as a share option in Safari mobile, which was running at the time. However, clicking Zotero there did nothing until I restarted Safari, which isn't expected behavior on iOS as far as I know. (I didn't have any other browsers open while installing the Zotero app, but sharing to Zotero worked off the bat in Firefox mobile when I opened that one after installing Zotero.)

-Someone else has already mentioned the issue of collapsing collections on the app. When sharing from Safari and selecting a destination collection, you also see an uncollapsible list of every single collection, which gets very hard to navigate when you have many collections.

-Sharing a web page to Zotero creates a web page item, but no snapshot, is that right?

This may be a tall order, but it would be absolutely fantastic to select text on a website in a mobile browser and:
-share that text to Zotero as a note attached to a new web page item
-share that text to Zotero as a note, with the option to attach it to any existing item
  • However, clicking Zotero there did nothing until I restarted Safari, which isn't expected behavior on iOS as far as I know.
    We've seen a little unreliability around the share sheet button. Unclear if it's our bug or Apple's, but we'll keep an eye on it.
    Sharing a web page to Zotero creates a web page item, but no snapshot, is that right?
    It will save whatever metadata is available — not necessarily just a webpape item — and PDFs but no snapshots, correct.
    -share that text to Zotero as a note attached to a new web page item
    -share that text to Zotero as a note, with the option to attach it to any existing item
    We'll think about these. (These are equivalent to features that have existed in Zotero on the desktop in the past and will again in the future.)