iOS App: Delete attachments feature in Local Storage is unclear

I navigated to Settings >> Local Storage. I see options to delete attachments. I think additional description needs to be added on this feature.

It is unclear to me, and maybe to all users, what does deleting the attachments really do. Does it only remove cached attachments locally from the devices? Or does it delete attachments permanentaly from the library across all devices (cloud, desktop, and web interface)? When pressing the Trash icon, the app shows a scary warning "Do you really want to delete all attachments in My Library?" This leads me to believe all my attachments will be gone from my iOS device but also across all devices. Adding to confusion is the section called "Temporary Files" but for me it shows no data.

I am assuming this feature is designed to allow users to clear locally cached attachments which they can re-sync later. If this is the case, the app should clarify and not make users hesitant to delete

• I am assuming this feature is designed to allow users to clear locally cached attachments which they can re-sync later.
    Yes. We'll clarify — thanks.