Handling names as keywords

I use names as keywords, e.g. John Doe. For historical reasons they appear as Doe, John in the keyword list.
I can export the database as a lalex file, say because it is easier to bulk modify it in a word processor than in zotero, but cannot re-import it because the delimiter in the keywords field is a comma, hence importation of Doe, John creates two keywords : John and Doe.
Is it possible to export the database in a format in witch the keyword delimiter is a semi-colon or anything but a comma ?
Thanks by advance,
  • edited March 2, 2021
    Note that export/import is generally not ideal because it can create multiple, causes the complete library to re-sync, is not loss-less, and breaks links to existing word processor documents with Zotero-inserted citations.

If none of that is a concern, pretty much any other data format displays tags/keywords as one keyword by line/tag.
    Zotero RDF is the most complete one, RIS the simplest.
  • Thanks a lot !
    I understand the problem and will try to use the RIS one as it handles the accented letters and not the RDF.
    Regards,
  • RDF and RIS handle accented characters exactly the same way. Both just use utf-8