Annotations only partially extracted

I was wondering if anyone ran into the same problem and has some clue how to solve it:

I do my annotations with Xodo (5.0.22) on a Galaxy Tab S3, import and export via ZotFile (5.0.16) and Dropbox. However, only some annotations are extracted. Only 'straight underlining' and marked text is, 'wavy underlining' and comments are not extracted. When I use the Adobe Acrobat app for commenting, the comments are extracted, yet I would love to work with Xodo.

I have tried with a number of PDFs, the result is the same. Zotero is up to date (5.0.95.1), I cannot find a more recent version of Xodo or ZotFile.

Does anyone know of a hidden button that needs to be pushed? Any help would be much appreciated!
  • ZotFile only extracts a set of standard annotation types, I'm afraid. There's no special button and I don't thing chances are terribly high extraction will be updated in the near future, sorry.
  • @adamsmith
    Thank you for the quick reply. I will look for a workaround; at least I can stop looking for the special button. ;-)