In a shared group, how can I tell who added a citation?

In a shared group, how can I tell who added a citation?

Thanks!
-Jodi
  • An upcoming version of the desktop app will let you see the group member who added an item. In the meantime, there's an Added By column for groups in the web library.
  • edited February 22, 2021
    Thanks - that's great for troubleshooting & discussing with lab members. It would also be helpful to be able to query by "Added By" as well.
  • How can I do that?? I still don't see the option
  • You can add "Added By" as a column in the web library -- it's not available locally.
  • Yes, I'd like to see "Added By" locally on the desktop app as well as in the web library.
  • +1
    (I'd also to see "Added By" locally on the desktop app)
  • no need to +1 this -- Zotero has already said they're planning on implementing this, +1s are not making that happen any faster.
  • I don't have the column "added by" on my version 6.0.4
    Has this function been implemented on the latest version ?
    When it is, I should ask my IT to update my version...

Also...
    jschneider : "It would also be helpful to be able to query by "Added By" as well."

That's right. In my lab, we need to allow many members to enter items.
    But sometimes, a new (or temporary) member is particulary NOT good or enough aware about the correct way to do it, and makes mistakes on each item he adds.
    As the person in charge to verify the integrity of the base, it would be very useful for me to be able to easily track the entries added by one member in particular.

• No, Added By is still only available in the web library.
  • This is a great feature. While we're waiting for this to be part of the desktop app, is there a way to export the "added by" data from the web interface? It would be very helpful if I could just get a file with "key":"added by" pairs...

But maybe that won't be an option until after the desktop integration of "added by" is done?