Items imported doesn't match items in folder

Sometimes when I import files Zotero will show that the full number of items were imported, but the number of "items in this view" within that folder aren't matching up. Often when I delete the collection and items within it and retry, the correct number shows up. For example, I imported a set of records via .txt, it showed 500 items were imported (the correct number), but the folder shows 55 items. I deleted and imported again and 167 showed up. The third time, all 500 showed up. Is this something fixable?
Thanks!
MacOS 10.15.7
Zotero 5.0.95.3
  • Can you provide a Debug ID for an import that doesn't import all items?

Also, just to be clear, you're not getting any sort of error?
  • I'm not getting any kind of error. At this point all of the numbers are correct, because I deleted and re-imported everything until it showed all of them. I will definitely capture a Debug ID when it happens again.

I should mention that this is in a group library, if that changes anything. I'm having another issue that I reported, (that you actually commented on) after I DID get an error. That was a syncing error, but happened with the same library during the same time. That is still an issue, but I'm responding to that thread.

Thank you, so much, for your help. Very much appreciated.