MAC and icons Zotero

Hy,
I have just formed students on zotero. One student was using MAC. Icons were different and automatic imports on zotero were not as easy as a PC. Do you know zotero with MAC ? Do you find the same functionalities as a PC for import, find a DOI to copy it on zotero, find preferences on zotero window ?
Thank you
  • Functionality is exactly the same between Mac and PC and I believe the only thing that differs in terms of interface is the location of some items in the top menu to conform to systems standards, so e.g. the preferences are in a slightly different place as documented on https://www.zotero.org/support/preferences

Import and DOIs behavior are identical an in the same place.
  • edited February 14, 2021
    @auresauc Are you asking about the position of the small icons at the top of the browser window when you wish to download the metadata from a publisher website or a database? If so the icons exist (but in somewhat different places) on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. [I don't currently use Zotero with Safari (I'm a long time Mac user) because of recent Apple Big Sur (and other minor) issues but there is an easy work-around for those who want to use Safari to capture metadata from journal websites and databases.] Some of my staff use Windows 10 and the download-to-Zotero icon is basically in the same area of the same browser across operating systems. Although we primarily use Macs, Firefox is our preferred browser for Zotero.