Pluggin Error

When I am using Word document with Zotero, while I am trying to cite, the Zotero ribbon is disappearing. An error which says that Zotero failed to update the document is coming up. Kindly help me to resolve this issue.
  • while I am trying to cite, the Zotero ribbon is disappearing
    What do you mean by this, exactly?
    An error which says that Zotero failed to update the document is coming up.
    If it's working in a new document but failing in an existing document, see Troubleshooting Errors in Word Processor Documents.
  • It is not working both existing and the new document.
  • Can you provide a Report ID?

What exact version of Word?
  • The version of Word is Home and Student 2019. The Quick citation toolbar often disappears when I try to type in the source names or when I move the cursor on the Word document.

Where can I find Report ID?
    Nevertheless, the error message "Zotero failed to update the document"
  • edited February 10, 2021
    We need the full, exact version number of Word, not just the year.

I linked to instructions for providing a Report ID.
    The Quick citation toolbar often disappears when I try to type in the source names or when I move the cursor on the Word document.
    This sounds like potentially a misunderstanding. If you click outside of the red box, it will disappear behind your Word window. You can look through your Zotero windows to try to find it and bring it to the front, or click Add/Edit Citation again. If you make changes to the document while the citation dialog is open, even if it's behind other windows, you'll quite likely get an error if you later try to insert a citation.
  • The version number is 2101 (Build 13628.20380)