Insert citation doesn't work in LibreOffice

Report ID 879206191

When I try to insert a citation in LibreOffice Writer, Zotero gets stuck. To reproduce:
-In LibreOffice, click Zotero>Add/Edit Citation
-The add citation pop-up opens, but it is not selected by default.
-Begin typing a citation.
-The typed text is in the LibreOffice document, after {citation}, not in the Zotero pop-up window.

After this, Zotero cannot function. It needs to be closed and restarted. The only way to insert a citation without this error:
-In LibreOffice, click Zotero>Add/Edit Citation
-The add citation pop-up opens, but it is not selected by default.
-Switch windows to the Zotero pop-up
-Begin typing a citation.

If I ever accidentally type text without switching windows, Zotero becomes unresponsive and I need to close it and try again.

I am running Zotero 5.0.95 and LibreOffice 7.0.4.
  • How long have you allowed Zotero to stay open in the unresponsive state before closing it?

Could you create a shortcut to Zotero on your desktop, right-click it and select Properties, then append -console -ZoteroDebugText to the "Target" field, then run Zotero via that shortcut. Perform the operation that freezes Zotero and copy the contents of the console window that opened with Zotero (by performing Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-C) and paste them somewhere online like pastebin.com, then send the link to the paste to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?