Sometimes clicking on + to add author doesn't add author

edited February 7, 2021
I tried to find the original post of this problem but I was unsuccessful.

Report ID 1636913195

I acknowledge that this may be my own clicking position error but as this was discussed earlier I am presenting a report ID.

When importing items from a Chinese journal website (Injury Medicine 2095-1566)

http://academic.hep.com.cn/im/CN/2095-1566/current.shtml

The authors import in a two-field format but all authors are imorted in a single lastname field as though it is one author without a first name.

If I use Google translate to transliterate the names I get a list of the authors in Roman characters.

I deleted the flawed all-in-one-place author name and hand entered the first author's name lastname,firstname in the Zotero 2-field format.

I ticked the +icon to add the second author and the cursor was placed into the abstract field.

I tried to find the original post of this problem but I was unsuccessful. [I looked in my "participated" but didn't see the thread.] As I said above, this may be careless clicking on my part but I recognized the situation from the earlier post and intentionally tried to click the + instead of my usual way of adding additional authors by shift-enter.

If this is due to my clicking error please remove this post as it will only serve to confuse anyone who reads it.