Page references not appearing in Word

Hi

For some reason, when I add a page reference to a citation in Word (using the Quick Format Citation interface), it doesn't appear. Adding a suffix or a prefix using the QFC interface works fine. It's just the page ref that doesn't.

Is this something wrong in Word? Or is it something in the CSL file (and if so, where would I find it? What do you even call that kind of thing in CSL lingo)?

Thanks

Caspar

PS I have pasted the CSL code into Hastebin, but I've no idea how to generate a shareable URL from it. Any help with that gratefully received.
  • That's likely be the CSL file, yes.
    Something looks broken on hastebin (usually you just have to paste the code and press the save icon).
    You can use pastebin.com instead
  • Thanks, @adamsmith. Here's the pastebin link:

https://pastebin.com/n67ytjpi

I took inherited the style, so there are a few macros I haven't really looked at, particularly ones with "locators" in the name.

Any insights you (or anyone else) can offer gratefully received!

Caspar

• I'm sorry to say that the style is a bit of a mess, so there's no super quick advice, but basically you want to include the point-locators macro in your citation section.

You'll also probably want to look at the locators-article macro which does some really odd stuff, printing locators (i.e. in-text citations) for some item types like books bot not others like chapters and journals (where it uses the whole page range)