Standalone does not save Amazon pages

I've checked and matched the settings in Zotero Standalone and through those available in the Firefox extension.

In particular, there was one setting that seemed relevant--

" Save to Zotero.org

Zotero Connector will save items to zotero.org as when Zotero is not open. "

This was unchecked in the extension, and I checked and restarted both programs. It still does not save book details from an Amazon webpage.

Any tips?

Thanks!
  • edited January 31, 2021
    Can you back up and explain what the actual problem is you're experiencing? What's an example URL, and what exactly happens when you try to save? We'd also want a Report ID from the Zotero Connector.

Don't worry about settings. You don't need to adjust settings for Zotero to work.
    This was unchecked in the extension, and I checked and restarted both programs.
    There's no checkbox for saving to zotero.org, so I'm not sure what you mean here. If you try to save with Zotero closed, it will prompt you whether to save directly to zotero.org instead. There's no need to touch that through the connector settings unless you're trying to remove your credentials. In any case, you should keep Zotero open when saving unless you're on a computer where you can't run it.