Zotero 64 bit build on Windows?

Hello!

I'm wondering if there is a 64 bit build on windows as the 32bit version that the installer defaults to is becoming brutally slow and crashing frequently when I move around items in my (admittedly large) library.
  • No 64-bit build, no. What size (total number of items) is your Zotero library?
  • Just shy of 3k items. This on an 10th gen Intel i5 processor and 64gb of ram. It will stutter or just seize up sometimes when moving ~20 items to a new folder
  • If you look at Task Manager, is Zotero actually using 3 GB when you see this slowdown? If not, the 32 vs. 64 isn't relevant.

Can you provide a Debug ID for an operation that's slow? Adding items to another collection should be instantaneous.
  • I can get it to pretty consistently crash just by moving 25 items around, but I don't think the logs are preserved crash to crash, or can you point them to me?
  • If the program crashes you won't be able to submit a Debug ID, no. (This is much easier to debug on macOS/Linux.)

Can you comment on my Task Manager question?

Are you getting some sort of error message from Windows when it crashes? Does it give you any sort of crash report?