Export annotated bibliography with comments in latest version?

Is it possible to export an annotated biliography that includes the notes attached to each title? I'm using Chicago style.

I've seen in old comments on the web that it used to only be possible to export annotations with comments in the 'extra' field but this lacks any formatting potential and is very restrictive. I wonder if this capacity is possible with the latest version or otherwise how else people have found a way to organise and access their reading notes when using Zotero? I'd like to be able to use the little wordprocessing window to the right when I click on a PDF document and then include those comments on the outputted bibliography.

I don't think it's possible to export 'notes' but they are different anyway and attach to the catalogue item rather than the actual PDF document nested beneath it.
  • No, notes can't be included in any bibliographic style. Depending on what you're after, using reports might work (that's what I use for quick summaries for myself), though I'm not sure if they include PDF-specific notes (rather than notes attached to an item, which are more common).