Can't install LibreOffice extension

Hello!

I recently switched to Linux and I have been trying to install the Zotero extension for LibreOffice, but I've found it impossible.

Whenever I tried Zotero > Tools > Adds-on > Zotero Preferences > Cite > WordProcessors > Install LibreOffice Add-in, it gives me the following error: "Installation could not be completed because an error occurred. Please ensure that LibreOffice is closed, and then restart Zotero."

My LibreOffice is closed and I restarted Zotero, but I got the same error again. When looking into the Error report, I saw the following:

[JavaScript Error: "TypeError: temp is null" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-unix.xml" line: 1225}]
getPreferenceElement@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-unix.xml:1225:11
userChangedValue@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-unix.xml:1273:25
onxblcommand@chrome://zotero/content/bindings/preferences-unix.xml:1312:9

[JavaScript Error: "uncaught exception: unopkg at /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/unopkg failed to install"]
version => 5.0.95, platform => Linux x86_64, oscpu => Linux x86_64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.95, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.25.SA.5.0.95, extension)

As the automatic installation wasn't working, I tried the Manual Installation, but that didn't work either. I got the following message:

Add Extension(s):
/home/username/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/-uno_packages/lu188041tx2p0.tmp_/-Zotero_OpenOffice_Integration.oxt does not exist.

However, I have checked and the file IS there. Does anybody have any idea of what could be going wrong?

Thank you!