creating an endnote that's only prose

I'm writing a paper using the Vancouver-Elsevier style, so with numbered endnotes. I want to create a couple of endotes that are not based on references, but rather text. To do so I created references using document as the item type, and simply entered the prose. But when I make the bibliography, the references say "n.d." Is there a way to create an entry that won't include the date, so it doesn't say n.d.? I know I can fix this manually by deleting n.d. after unlocking the codes, but I'm wondering if it's possible to do this within Zotero.

• No there isn't.
    On a conceptual level, those aren't endnotes; styles that use endnotes can have regular prose notes; Vancouver styles use a numbered bibliography and just like you wouldn't see notes in a bibliography of an author-date style, they're out of place in numbered bibliograpies (though you occasionally [but less and less] see them in journals using Vancouver.)
  • Also note that indexers like a Google Scholar specifically caution against including notes in the bibliography as this can interfere and create spurious references in their databases.
  • Thanks both for the answers. I'll remove "n.d." manually. (The journal editor asked for these notes).