Error Report 1742127287

After upgrading to 2.0b7, the Notes and Attachments tabs disappeared. An out of synch condition was reported, and I first clicked on Cancel to (I think - the text is not clear) allow the existing synch to complete. After ten minutes, the synch had not completed, so I tried the opposite, a Reset. At this time, I received notice of an Ubuntu security update, which I installed. After rebooting, I looked at the Zotero screen again - tabs still missing, and when I click on the yellow triangle, I receive a "Component returned failure code."
  • After upgrading to 2.0b7, the Notes and Attachments tabs disappeared.
    I explained this in your other thread. It doesn't have anything to do with syncing.
    [JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.open]" nsresult: "0x804b000a (NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/utilities.js :: anonymous :: line 1203" data: no]" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/utilities.js" line: 1203}]
    This may be a problem in the latest beta with an empty WebDAV URL. We're investigating, but in the meantime uncheck "Sync attachment files in My Library" in the Sync pane of the Zotero preferences (or set it to "Zotero" if you'd like to try the new Zotero File Storage).
  • http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/8685/sync-error-in-20b7/
This discussion has been closed.